More than 40 properties are set to go under the hammer in the next O’Donnellan & Joyce ‘Wild Atlantic Way’ auction, which takes place on Friday April 20.
Auctioneer Colm O’Donnellan described the catalogue as “the best selection” that he has seen ever to go under the hammer in one day, with a variety of properties suitable for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Among the properties going under the hammer are:
- 34 Rockbarton Road, Salthill. ‘Amaryllis’ is a magnificent 4-bed home in a superb location, with south/west-facing rear and side gardens, which is in need of some modernisation. The Advised Minimum Value is €580,000. Open viewings Wednesdays and Saturdays 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- 18 Ard na Gaoithe, Clybaun Road, Knocknacarra. A 5-bed bungalow in a premier residential estate overlooking stunning mature green areas with beautiful shrubbery scattered throughout. The AMV is €550,000. Open viewings Wednesdays and Saturdays 2pm to 3pm.
- 70 Duirlin, Roscam, Galway. A stunning 2-bed mid-terrace townhouse presented in excellent condition which would make an excellent starter home or investment property. The AMV is €200,000. Open viewings Wednesday and Saturday 11am to 12pm.
- 13 New Street West, Galway. 3-bed terraced residence in need of modernisation located in the heart of the city and within walking distance of all amenities and services as well as NUIG and UHG. The AMV is €150,000. Open viewings Wednesdays and Saturdays 11am to 12pm.
- 6 Brú na Mara, Fort Lorenzo, Galway. A superb 4-bed home located in the ever popular and much sought-after development close to Taylor’s Hill. It has a private garden to the rear and parking to the front. The AMV is €250,000. Open viewings Wednesdays and Saturdays 2pm to 3pm.
- 10 Cúirt na Trá, Upper Salthill. A fine 2-bed first floor apartment overlooking the main street to the front and courtyard to the rear. The AMV is €185,000. Open viewings Wednesdays and Saturdays 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- 12 Gentian Villas, Knocknacarra. A 2-bed ground floor apartment which has views across Lough Rusheen and Galway Bay. The AMV is €200,000. Open viewings Wednesdays and Saturdays 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
For more, read this week’s Connacht Tribune.